UKPSC Job Notification:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invited applications for Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2016 for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Police, District Commandant Homeguard, Jail Superintendent, Assistant Commissioner, Finance Officer, Editor, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Town Planner, Commercial Tax Officer, Commercial Information Officer, District Savings Officer, Feature Writer and District Minority Welfare Officer.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 October 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 25 October 2016
UKPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Collector- 05 Posts
- Deputy Police- 17 Posts
- District Commandant Homeguard- 02 Posts
- Jail Superintendent- 02 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner- 32 Posts
- Finance Officer- 10 Posts
- Editor- 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar- 01 Post
- Assistant Municipal Commissioner- 09 Posts
- Assistant Town Planner- 02 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer- 51 Posts
- District Savings Officer- 01 Post
- Commercial Information Officer- 02 Posts
- Feature Writer- 01 Post
- District Minority Welfare Officer- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2016:
Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a Graduate Degree from the recognized university/ institute. For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
Selection Procedure for UKPSC Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2016:
The selection of the candidates for UKPSC jobs will be done on the basis of interview/ exam which would be conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for UKPSC Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 25 October 2016.