UKPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Review Officer, Typist and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 October 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 7 October 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 October 2019
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Review Officer – 56 Posts
- Translator – 6 Posts
- Typist – 2 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 1 Post
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Review Officer, Typist and Other Posts
- Assistant Review Officer – Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and should have a typing speed in English with minimum 9000 key depression per hour.
- Translator – The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream with Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years previous experience in Translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa in any Central/ State Government Offices/ Parliament/ State Legislature Secretariats.
- Typist – Candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree of a University established by Law in India.
- Assistant Librarian – Candidate must have a Degree in Law and a Diploma in Library Science and Knowledge of Computer Operation.
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – 21 to 42 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Online Application Link
How to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30 October 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for UKPSC Recruitment 2019
- General/OBC – Rs. 185.40 (Rs. 35.40 Processing Fee)
- SC/ST – Rs. 95.40 (Rs. 35.40 Processing Fee)
- Ph Candidates - Rs. 35.40 only Processing Fee