Unique Identification Authority of India-Planning Commission, Government of India invited applications for the Post of Deputy Director. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 13 December 2014
• Last Date of Application: Within 15 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post: Deputy Director - 01 Post
Pay Scale: Pay Band- Rs. 15600-39100+6600
• Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay; or
• Having 5 yrs experience in the scale of Rs.9300-34800+5400; or
• Having 6 yrs experience in the scale of Rs.9300-34800+4800
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with other necessary documents to: Assistant Director General (Admn) UlDAl, Regional Office, Sco 139-141, 3,0 & 4th Floors, Sector 17 C, Chandigarh-160012. Tel 0172-27712130172-2771213 within 15 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts