Plural Plus Youth Video Festival 2017 is a video making competition in which individual or a group can participate by making a video of 5 minutes or less including title and end credits. Videos can be of any type, style or genre as animated, documentary, drama, music video, comedy etc.
Image source: http://www.unic-ir.org
Application submission closes on June 04, 2017. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
• Candidate cannot be of more than 25 years of age.
• Minimal role of any adult, over the age of 25, involved in the making of the video is acceptable.
• If multiple youth work together on one video then the video will be judged in the age category of the entrant who has a primary role in the creation of the video.
• The video must have English subtitles if not in English language.
• Video must not contain vulgarity, violence, defamatory language, etc.
• Videos must be on the topic like migration, diversity, social inclusion showing their own thoughts, experiences, opinions, questions and suggestions.
The Plural Plus International Jury will choose three videos, one for each age group and award them with the PLURAL+ International Jury Award. These awardees will receive USD1,000 each as well as an invitation to attend the PLURAL+ Awards Ceremony held in New York City. Travel and accommodations will be taken care of by the organizers.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted online. To apply click on the link below:
PLURAL + is a joint initiative between the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations and the International Organization for Migration, with a network of over 50 partner organizations, who support the creative efforts of young people and distribute their videos worldwide.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.