University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the walk-in interviews Scheduled on 05 September 2013. The University College of Medical Sciences was founded in 1971 by the efforts of the then Health Minister of Delhi. The Health Ministry proposed to provide medical education to every student who attained the eligibility criteria to study medicine.
- Opening date for Application Forms : 22 August 2013
- Closing date for Application Forms : 03 September 2013
- Date of Walk-in of Interview: 05 September 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
Anatomy: 02 Posts
Biochemistry: 02 Posts
Physiology: 04 Posts
Pathology: 01 Post
Pharmacology: 02 Posts
Microbiology: 03 Posts
Forensic Medicine: 03 Posts
Community Medicine: 02 Posts
Medicine: 04 Posts
Nephrology: 02 Posts
Peadiatrics: 02 Posts
Surgery: 01 Post
Radiology: 02 Posts
Anesthesiology: 05 Posts
Total No. of the Posts: 35
- Candidate’s age must be below 33 years as on 03 September 2013.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Post graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university.
- MD/ MS/ DNB in the concerned subjects or MBBS qualification.
- Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/- per month with MD/MS/DNB qualifications.
- Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/- per month only for MBBS qualifications.
- Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/- per month for Non-Medical person.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 3 September 2013.
- The application along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate etc. should be sent to the Conference Room, 1st Floor, University College of Medical Sciences, Dilshad Garden, Delhi -95.
- Candidate should appear for the interview at the Conference Room on the date of interview at 9:00 a.m. along-with their original documents.