University of Allahabad Jobs Notification:
University of Allahabad invited applications for 112 Non-Teaching posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 10 June 2016.
Advertisement No.: AUNT 02/2016, AUNT03/2016, AUNT04/2016
Last Date of Application: 10 June 2016
University of Allahabad Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Registrar – 01 post
- Information Scientist – 01 post
- Assistant Librarian – 04 posts
- Professional Assistant – 07 posts
- Semi Professional Assistant – 05 posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant – 08 posts
- Technical Assistant – 25 posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 30 posts
- Laboratory Attendant– 21 posts
- Animal Attendant– 03 posts
- Internal Audit Officer– 01 post
- Executive Engineer– 01 post
- Placement Officer– 01 post
- Law Officer– 01 post
- Estate Manager – 01 post
- Junior Engineer – 01 post
- Hindi Translator – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for University of Allahabad Non-Teaching Jobs:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Deputy Registrar – i) Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC seven point scale ii) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in AGP of Rs 6000/‐ and above with experience in educational administration OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education OR Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent position.
- Information Scientist – B.E. /B. Tech. In information Technology/Computer Science & Engineering, OR Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA).
- Assistant Librarian – 1. A master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in apoint scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. 2. Qualified the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. OR Ph. D/D.Phil. degree in accordance with UGC Regulations till date.
- Professional Assistant – M.lib.Sc./M.L.I.Sc. OR Equivalent with 50% marks OR Master Degree in Arts/Sclence /Commerce or any other discipline with50% and B. Lib.Sc/B.L.I.Sc with 50% marks.
- Semi Professional Assistant – 1. Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline with 50% marks 2. B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks or equivalent.
- Sr. Technical Assistant – B.Sc. or B.E./B.Tech. in concerned subject with First Class (60% of marks )or its equivalent in 7 point scale. Experience: Worked in Government or Government recognized Educational Institutions or University for 5 years as Technical Assistant or any Analogous post.
- Technical Assistant – B.Sc. with Second Class (50% of marks) in concerned subject (Chemistry/Physics/ Zoology / Botany) or its equivalent in UGC 7 point scale with 03 years’ experience in Government Education Institutions.
- Laboratory Assistant – B.Sc. with minimum 50% of marks in concerned subject (Chemistry/Physics/ Zoology/ Botany) or its equivalent in UGC 7 point scale and at least 03 years of work experience in laboratory.
- Laboratory Attendant– Higher Secondary (12th Standard) or Equivalent Examination with science subject and at least 02 years of experience of work in laboratory.
- Animal Attendant– Higher Secondary (12th Standard) or Equivalent Examination with science subject and at least 02 years of experience of work in laboratory.
- Internal Audit Officer– (i) A master degree in Commerce with at least 55%of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. OR Should have passed Chartered Accountant (Intermediate) (ii) Officials holding analogous post on regular basis in the grade pay of at least Rs.6600/on regular basis or with 5(five ) year service in the scale of pay of Rs. 10000‐15200/‐ ( pre‐ revised )from the cadre of officers belonging to Indian Audit & Services, or other similar services from the Central /State Government , Universities or other autonomous organizations.
- Executive Engineer– (i) A First class degree in Civil/Architecture Engineering of a recognized University of its equivalent. (ii) Eight years’ experience on the post of Assistant Engineer and experience in Design, preparation of Estimates, Execution, Supervision of mid –size construction &maintenance project.
- Placement Officer– (i) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. (ii) Not less than 10 years professional experience in a responsible position out of which a minimum of three years must be in industries and the fields of technical education /administration. (iii) Experience in the supervision of the work of the trainees and apprentice or experience in dealing with problems of practical training of students and organizing student activities.
- Law Officer– (i) LL.B degree with at least 55%of the marks or its equivalent grade3 of “B” in the seven point scale with recognized University.
- (ii) 05 (five) years of experience as Assistant Law officer or any analogous post in Educational Institutions /Government Departments/Public sector Enterprises of Autonomous Bodies of Central Government /State Government , well versed in Service matters, Revenue matters and Miscellaneous matters.
- Estate Manager – Graduate with at least 55% from recognized University having at least five year experience of management of property including Asset. management including Estate manpower management (security, housekeeping ,Fire Fighting ,Food Services and all other activities relating to contractual service) of any big institution, knowledge of legal provision related to Estate Tax laws, Constitution and liaison with local authorities is must.
- Junior Engineer – B.Sc. with Diploma of Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution or body with three years’ experience in relevant field.
- Hindi Translator – (i) Master’s degree in English/Hindi from any recognized university and English/Hindi as compulsory/elective or medium of instruction at degree level. (ii) Diploma in Translation in English to Hindi and vice-versa or 2 years experience in Central/State Government or Autonomous Bodies as translating English to Hindi and Hindi to English.
- Information Scientist – Max. 35 years
- Assistant Librarian – Max. 35 years
- Professional Assistant – Max. 35 years
- Semi Professional Assistant – Max. 35 years
- Sr. Technical Assistant – Max. 35 years
- Technical Assistant – Max. 35 years
- Laboratory Assistant – Max. 35 years
- Laboratory Attendant– Max. 18-25 years
- Animal Attendant– Max. 35 years
- Internal Audit Officer– Max. 56 years
- Executive Engineer– Max. 55 years
- Law Officer– Max. 45 years
- Estate Manager – Max. 35 years
- Junior Engineer – Max. 30 years
- Hindi Translator – Max. 30 years
Application Fee for University of Allahabad Recruitment 2016
- For SC/ST/Women Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For General and OBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment – NEFT/RTGS in favour of Finance Officer, University of Allahabad, shouldbe remitted through RTGS/NEFT to Punjab National Bank, Colonelganj Branch, Allahabad, India. Account No. 1001000100229307 & IFS code – PUNB0100100..
How to Apply for University of Allahabad Non-Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://www.allduniv.ac.in or from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, University of Allahabad, Allahabad‐211002 (U.P.). The last date of receipt of application is 10 June 2016.