University of Calcutta established post graduate department of Business Management in 1985 with the motto of inculcating value based management education and research in the students. It invited applications from CAT 2012 score card holders for admission to MBA course for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme at University of Calcutta
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Important Date for admission at University of Calcutta
Last date to receive filled-in application form: 28 February 2013
Eligibility Criteria for admission at University of Calcutta
- Aspirants should have three years bachelor’s degree with honours in Arts/ Science/ Commerce etc from recognized University
- Besides, candidates having bachelor’s degree in Engineering & Technology/Medical Science/Professional Courses/or its equivalent from any recognized University may also apply
- Applicants should have appeared in CAT 2012 and must possess a valid score card of the prior mentioned examination.
Admission Process for admission at University of Calcutta
Applicants fulfilling above mentioned eligibility criteria will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2012 scores. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment for admission at University of Calcutta
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs 1500 while the fee is Rs 750 for SC/ST/ PH applicants. The application fee must be submitted through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A. & F), Calcutta University.
How to Apply for admission at University of Calcutta
- Admission seekers can download the application form from the website of the University OR from the Department’s website.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form and attach the requisite amount of DD with that form.
- Moreover, application forms can also be purchased from the Calcutta University Sales Counter, Asutosh Building, College Street, Calcutta -700 073 and the office of the Department of Business Management, Calcutta University from 12 pm to 3 pm on working days till the last date.
- Applicants must submit the filled –in application form along with DD, copy of CAT 2012 score card and documents in support of reservation to the following address on or before the deadline:
Office of the Department of Business Management
1, Reformatory St
Kolkata – 700 027
Aspirants should also Read