University of Delhi (DU), Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned various posts of ‘Research Associates’, ‘Laboratory Attendant’, ‘Technical Officer’ and ‘Laboratory Assistant’ under DBT Project in the Dept. of Biochemistry. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 02 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 04 July 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 02 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
1. Research Associate/ SRF: 02 (Two).
2. Laboratory Attendant: 01 (One).
3. Research Associate: 01 (One).
4. Technical Officer: 01 (One).
5. Laboratory Assistant (MTS): 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria :
Qualification must be from a recognized University or Institution with a relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
• For Post 1:
Possess Ph.D. Degree or M.Sc. in the appropriate discipline with relevant experience.
• For Post 2:
Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with relevant experience.
• For Post 3:
Possess Ph.D. Degree in the appropriate discipline with relevant experience.
• For Post 4:
Possess M.Sc. Degree in the appropriate discipline with relevant experience.
• For Post 5:
Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with relevant experience.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age Limit for the candidate and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary :
Candidate will get a Pay Scale or Salary on monthly basis as per norms.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
• Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data including the details of relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, professional experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application (if reqd.) and may be forwarded to the “Professor Vijay K. Chaudhary, Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi – 110 021” within 02 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.