University of Hyderabad Job Notification:
University of Hyderabad invited applications for the posts of Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Finance Officer, Director, University Engineer, Internal Audit Officer, Deputy Registrar and Medical Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2015.
Last Date of Application: 30 November 2015
University of Hyderabad Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Registrar- 01 Post
- Controller of Examinations-01 Post
- Finance Officer- 01 Post
- Director, Computer Centre-01 Post
- University Engineer- 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer- 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar- 04 Posts
- Medical Officer-01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 + HRA
Eligibility Criteria for University of Hyderabad Various Jobs:
- Registrar- A Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Controller of Examinations-A Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Finance Officer- A Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Director, Computer Centre-Master's degree in Computer Science or in any relevant branch of Sciences or Engineering with ten years’ experience in (i) Design and Development of Computer Software; (ii) Management of Computer Operations.
- University Engineer- The applicant should be either a Superintending Engineer or a Senior Executive Engineer in the appropriate pay scale in CPWD/State PWD/Irrigation Department/Electricity Board of Central/ State Government or in any organized Engineering Service/Engineering Department of a Central or State Government or University.
- Internal Audit Officer- All India Organized Audit and Accounts Service Officers holding analogous posts with 3 years’ experience.
- Deputy Registrar- A Master's Degree from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC seven point scale.
- Medical Officer-MBBS from a recognized University having completed internship and registered with the Medical Council of India and possessing minimum of five years of experience as General Duty Medical Officer in a residential teaching institution or a hospital of repute.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad JRF Job:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for University of Hyderabad JRF Job:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 30 November 2015.