University of Kashmir invited applications from Indian Nationals for 06 posts Assistant Registrar and Technical Assistant. Candidates can send their filled up forms before 20 August 2015.
• Last Date of Applying: 20 August 2015
Details of Posts
1) Assistant Registrar: 3 Posts (Leh-01, Kargil-01, Kupwara-01)
2) Technical Assistant: 3 Posts (Leh-01, Kargil-01, Kupwara-01)
1) Assistant Registrar: Candidate should have good academic record plus Masters Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC Seven point scale.
2) Technical Assistant: Candidate should have Bachelor of Science with 55% marks. One year Diploma in Computer Hardware from a reputed and recognized institute
1) General Category Candidates: 40 years
2) Reserved Category Candidates: 43 years
3) Physically Challenged Category: 42 years
1) Assistant Registrar: Rs.15600-39100 with GP of Rs.5400/-
2) Technical Assistant: Rs.5200-20200 with GP of Rs.2800/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may submit their application Form should be accompanied with Xerox copies of all the relevant documents/testimonials and a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- pledged to the Registrar, University Of Kashmir, Srinagar -190006 payable at J&K Bank, Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar before 20 August 2015.
MSRTC Recruitment 2019, 4416 Vacancies Notified for Driver cum Conductor Posts
NHM JRHMS Recruitment 2019, 40 Vacancies for Chief Minister Health Advisor Post
ICAR - IISR, Lucknow Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional Post
Fees Regulating Authority Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 7 Clerk cum Typist, Law Officer Posts