University of Kashmir invited applications from Indian Nationals for 06 posts Assistant Registrar and Technical Assistant. Candidates can send their filled up forms before 20 August 2015.
• Last Date of Applying: 20 August 2015
Details of Posts
1) Assistant Registrar: 3 Posts (Leh-01, Kargil-01, Kupwara-01)
2) Technical Assistant: 3 Posts (Leh-01, Kargil-01, Kupwara-01)
1) Assistant Registrar: Candidate should have good academic record plus Masters Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC Seven point scale.
2) Technical Assistant: Candidate should have Bachelor of Science with 55% marks. One year Diploma in Computer Hardware from a reputed and recognized institute
1) General Category Candidates: 40 years
2) Reserved Category Candidates: 43 years
3) Physically Challenged Category: 42 years
1) Assistant Registrar: Rs.15600-39100 with GP of Rs.5400/-
2) Technical Assistant: Rs.5200-20200 with GP of Rs.2800/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may submit their application Form should be accompanied with Xerox copies of all the relevant documents/testimonials and a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- pledged to the Registrar, University Of Kashmir, Srinagar -190006 payable at J&K Bank, Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar before 20 August 2015.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Anna University Recruitment 2018, 52 Vacancies for Professional Asst, Clerical Asst and Other Posts
Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Angul Recruitment 2018, Apply for 72 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
ICMR-NIARI Recruitment 2018 for 18 Junior Nurse and Technician Posts
ICAR-CIFRI Recruitment 2018, Walk-In for 9 Young Professional Posts