University of Mysore invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stationary Assistant, Technical Assistant and Forman. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 13 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 13 September 2016
University of Mysore Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Stationary Assistant: 01 post
- Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Forman: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mysore Stationary Asst, Technical Asst & Forman Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Stationary Assistant: Degree of recognized University, Accounts Higher conducted by KPSC or University Advanced Grade Department Examination with minimum 10 years experience in Supervisory of Central Govt./State Govt. OR Corporate bodies created by Legislature and working knowledge of Stationery Department of any Govt. OR University OR autonomous OR Corporate bodies created by legislature.
- Technical Assistant: Degree of recognized University, certificate Course OR a Diploma in Letter press printing either of Govt. OR any University with practical experience of minimum two years in Supervisory capacity in any branch of the University press OR Govt. Press.
- Forman: Diploma in printing technology with 3 years work experience in recognized printing press.
Selection Process for University of Mysore Stationary Asst, Technical Asst & Forman Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for University of Mysore Stationary Asst, Technical Asst & Forman Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, University of Mysore, Crawford Hall, Mysuru-570005. Last date of receipt of application is 13 September 2016.
Application fee for University of Mysore Stationary Asst, Technical Asst & Forman Jobs:
- General/OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-