University of Stirling, established by Royal Charter in 1967 is one of the renowned universities of the nation. Applications from eligible candidates are invited for Stirling Master of Business Administration Scholarship by the University.
• Name of the Scholarship: Stirling Master of Business Administration (MBA) Scholarship
• Number of Awards: 2
• Value: £7700 each will be awarded to students taking admission in the Stirling MBA programme commencing in September 2013. These scholarships are funded by the Stirling Management School and deduct half of the fee rate of overseas fee.
Last date to receive completed applications: 5 July 2013
• Applicants should be the students from United Kingdom, India, Sub-Saharan Africa, South America and Europe.
• Candidates should possess or about to get an offer or an unconditional offer of a place on the full time Stirling MBA for entry in September 2013.
Applicants who accept the admission offer for the full time Stirling MBA starting in September 2013 will be selected through Stirling Scholarship Competition.
How to Apply
• Candidates who wish to apply must fill the Stirling MBA Application form.
• In addition to this, the aspirants should give a 1000 word statement/ essay including following points:
(a) Motto of applying for Scholarship
(b) Benefits of Scholarship
(c) About module of MBA that interest you
(d) Your expectation in terms of learning results
(e) Your professional aim for the five years after you complete the course
• The completed application and statement must be sent by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline.
Further information is available on official website of the University.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT