UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the admit card for recruitment to the post of Assistant Teacher. Candidates applied for the post can download their admit card from the official website i.e. atrexam.upsdc.gov.in.
UPSESSB 69000 Assistant Teacher Exam 2018-2019 will be held on 6 January 2019 at 18 headquarters of Examination Board from 11 AM to 1.30 PM. The Board will announce the result within 16 days i.e. 22 January 2019.
As per media reports, A total of 446823 candidates have applied for UPSESSB 69000 Assistant Teacher Exam 2018-2019, out of which around 16, 334 applications have been rejected by the board. This year, a total of 430479 candidates will appear for the exam.
Candidates are advised to keep eye on the official website of UPSESSB. There may be heavy traffic on the website. Candidates are advised to keep calm and revisit the website after some time.
UPSESSB 69000 Assistant Teacher Online Registration Date Extended, Check New Dates Here
The last date for online registration for UP (UPSESSB) 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 has been extended till 22 December 2018 till 6.00 PM, as per information available at the official website for submission of application. The candidates apply through the official portal, atrexam.upsdc.gov.in for UP 69000 Asst Teacher vacancy 2018 - 2019.
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the UP (UPSESSB) 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification for vacancies in Primary section. The Board has also activated the Apply Online Link for UP 69000 Asst Teacher vacancy 2018 - 2019 from 06 December 2018.
The online application for UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 scheduled to closed on 20 December 2018 through the online portal, http://atrexam.upsdc.gov.in/ or http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/.
Earlier, the board had decided to recruit assistant teacher posts in two phases. In which, a total of 68500 posts for assistant teacher to be recruited in phase one and 69000 posts now will be recruited in the second phase.
The Online Application for UPSESSB (69000) Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 is scheduled to start from 6 December 2018 which, as per the schedule, will continue till 20 December 2018. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board will conduct the UPSESSB 69000 Assistant Teacher Exam 2018-2019 on 6 January 2019 at 18 headquarters of Examination Board from 11 AM to 1.30 PM. The board will announce the result within 16 days i.e. 22 January 2019.
This year, the basic education council has made some changes in the conduct of examination. Last time, the exam was based on written test, this year the exam will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions based on OMR Sheet.
Candidates holding B.Ed. Degree are eligible to apply; but only those candidates will be able to appear in the exam who have qualified the Primary TET (1st to 5th). This year, the exam will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only on OMR Sheet.
Candidates can check the brief detail of UPSESSB 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification below.
Important Dates of UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Date of issuance of advertisement - 5 December 2018
- Last date of online application 20 December 2018
- Date of written exam – 6 January 2019
- Date of publication of exam results- 22 January 2018
Vacancy Details of UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Assistant Teacher – 69000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding B.Ed. Degree are eligible to apply, only those candidates will be able to appear in the exam who have qualified the Primary TET (1st to 5th).
Selection Process for UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam. The exam will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions based on OMR Sheet.
How to apply for UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 20 December 2018. Candidates are required to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Application Process for UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
- General/OBC- Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 400/-
More Teaching Jobs December 2018
- Delhi Govt Teacher Recruitment 2018, Notification Issued for 92 Spl Teachers (AT, TGT & PGT) Vacancy
- Sainik School Chittorgarh Recruitment 2018 for 5 TGT, LDC and Laboratory Assistant Post
- MMHA&PU, Patna Recruitment 2018 for 28 Guest Teachers and other Posts
- HAL Vidyalaya Kanpur Recruitment 2018 for PGT Post
- Air Force School Recruitment 2018, Apply for various Teacher Posts
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018 for PGT Teachers and other, Interview on 7th December
- Army Public School Janglot Recruitment 2018 for PRT, TGT, PGT and Lab Attendant Posts
- Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018, 700 Vacancies Notified for Teacher and Head Master Post
- Sainik School, Purulia to appoint PGT Math Teacher, Apply till 21 December
- Sainik School, Kodagu Recruitment 2018 for PGT (Physics), Apply before 15 December
- DIET Purulia Recruitment 2018 for 03 Guest Teacher Posts
- Kalakshetra Foundation, Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2018 for TGT, Secondary Grade Teacher Posts
Apply for 68500 Asst Teacher at UPSESSB; Last date for applying is 6 Feb
UPSESSB 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Examination Notification & Online Application: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) has started accepting application for UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam 2018 through it's official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Candidates willing to apply for UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam 2018 get official notification and online application link at the website.
Earlier, the official dates for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 were announced and according to which UPSESSB (68500) Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification release is scheduled for 23 January 2018. The Online Application for UPSESSB (68500) Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 is scheduled to start from 25 January 2018 which, as per the schedule, will continue till 06 February 2018.
Government of UP will soon appoint around 68,500 Assistant Teachers in the state. The Recruitment Process for Assistant Teacher 2018 will be organized soon at the headquarters of Examination Board. As per notice the official advertisement will be release on 23 January 2018 and the last date of registration will be 5 February 2018.
The application fees for this job opportunity are Rs. 600 for General & OBC and Rs. 400 for SC/ST. The application fee will be remit through the online mode. Moreover, candidates applying for Assistant Teacher 2018 will have to carry respective Aadhar Card with their Admit card at the day of examination. They also need to carry their training certificate and the marksheet of the last semester on the same day.
The Assistant Teacher Recruitment written exam will be held on 12 March 2018. Below is the date sheet of the notification and other important dates.
Video: How to Become a Teacher in Government Schools
Important Dates for Assistant Teacher Recruitment Process 2018
- Publication of advertisement – 23 January 2018
- Online Application start date - 25 January 2018
- Last date for online registration - 05 February 2018
- Last date for submission of application fee- 07 February 2018
- Last date for application submission- 09 February 2018
- Date of amendment in online application- 13 to 15 February 2018
- Date of releasing call letter on website- 26 February 2018
- Assistant Teacher Recruitment Written Examination - 12 March 2018
- Date of releasing answer sheet of written test – 14 March 2018
- Last date for filing objection on candidates for Uttarmal – 14 March 2018
- Result Date - 30 April 2018