UP Board class 10 Hindi question paper of board exam 2019 is provided here for download in PDF format. This UP Board question paper is very useful for the students who will appear for board exam 2020 as they can know the pattern of paper along with the format of questions. This idea of question paper design will help them in making a proper study plan to prepare for the exam in an effective manner. With this question paper they will also get an idea of the nature of questions for their class 10 Hindi board exam 2020.
UP Board Class 10 Hindi Question Paper 2019: Structure of paper
- The question paper has a total of 12
- Minimum marks for a question is 1 and maximum marks are 6
- Most of the questions are divided into sub questions by following the parts like क, ख, ग.....etc.
- There is unseen passage based question for 6 marks
Get UP 10th Hindi paper from following link:
UP Board 10th Hindi Question Paper 2019: Feedback by students
Jagranjosh reached many students of UP Board who wrote the Hindi exam for collecting their feedback about the examination. Some important points to take from their feedback are:
Important points from the feedback of students:
- The question paper was easy
- It was easier than previous year
- All the questions in the paper were from the syllabus
- Questions were not repeated from previous years’ papers
- Most of the questions were similar that in previous years’ papers
- Writing section was the most time-consuming section
Many students said that the difficulty level of Class 10 Hindi paper was normal. There was no element of surprise in the paper. Most of the students were able to finish the paper within time. Although some students said the writing section of the paper was a bit lengthy. This feedback and students’ review for the UP Board Class 10 Hindi Paper 2019 suggest that students should cover the whole UP Board syllabus of class 10 Hindi subject and practice with many sample papes and previou year question papers.