UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification to Release Today @uphed.gov.in: 1894 Vacancies to be filled through UP SUPER TET 2021, Online Applications from 3 March
UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 Detailed Notification to release today. i.e. 25 February for 1894 Vacancies @uphed.gov.in. Apply Online from 3 March onwards. Check Application Process, Educational Qualification, Experience, Selection Criteria and other details here.
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh High Education Service Commission is going to release the detailed notification PDF today for recruitment to the various posts of UP Assistant Teacher & Headmaster posts in Junior High School of Uttar Pradesh through SUPER TET 2021 exam as per the revised schedule. The willing candidates will be able to apply to the aforesaid posts through the online mode from 3 March onwards. The direct link of the application will be provided in this article, once activated on the official website.
According to the revised schedule, The UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 Exam will be conducted on 18 April and the result will be announced on 18 May.
Earlier, the detailed notification for UP SUPER TET 2021 was to release on 22 February 2021 and the application was starting on 8 March 2021.
This recruitment drive will be done for filling 1894 vacancies of Assistant Teacher and Head Master in UP Aided Schools. Out of 1894 UP Aided Junior Teacher Vacancies, 1504 vacancies are for Assistant Teacher Posts and 390 are for Head Master Posts. All Interested candidates will be able to apply for Junior Aided High School Teacher Recruitment from 22 February 2021 onwards and the application process conclude on 8th March 2021. Candidates can go through this article for more details including vacancies, eligibility, important dates and eligibility and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22 February 2021 Postponed to 25 February 2021
- Last Date for registration of online application: 08 March 2021 Postponed to 03 March 2021
- Last Date for depositing online application fee: 09 March 2021 Postponed to 17 March 2021
- Last Date for submission of the application form and take a hard copy of the application: 10 March 2021 to 19 March 2021
- Admit Card Release Date: 05th April 2021 Postponed to 9 April 2021
- Written Exam Date: 11th April 2021 Postponed to 18 April 2021
- Answer Key Release Date: 16th April 2021 (Provisional); 07th May 2021 (Final)
- Result Date: 11 May 2021
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Teacher - Candidate must have done B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4-year of B.El.Ed or any relevant course from a recognized University; The candidate must have also passed CTET/UTET Exam.
- Head Master - Graduate or equivalent with 5 years of experience.
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - The age limit of the candidate must be between the age group of 21 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. Norms)
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview.
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021 Apply Online - to active soon
How to apply for UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 25 Feb to 19 March 2021. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference.