Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident/Demonstrator. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in-interview on 21 January 2014 and there after on every working Tuesday till 29 April 2014 in the office of the Director, U.P. Rural Institute of Medical Science & Research, Saifai, Etawah (UP). Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, is a Medical College, affiliated to Kanpur University was established in 2005.
• Date & Time of Interview: 21 January 2014 and there after on every working Wednesday till 29 April 2014 at 3:00 P.M.
• Venue of the Interview: The Office of Director, U.P. Rural Institute of Medical Science & Research, Saifai, Etawah (UP)
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Resident
• Forensic Medicine: 3 posts
• General Medicine: 9 posts
• Dermatology: 2 posts
• Psychiatry: 2 posts
• Pediatrics: 3 posts
• General Surgery: 2 posts
• ENT: 1 post
• Obs & Gynae: 1post
• Anaesthesia: 10 posts
• Radiology: 5 posts
• Physical Medicine &Rehabilitation: 1 post
• CVTS: 2 posts
• Plastic Surgery: 1 post
• Neuro Surgery: 2 posts
• Neurology: 2 posts
• TB & Chest: 1 post
2. Junior Resident/Demonstrator: 25 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 72
Candidate should have M.B.B.S. or BDS & Post Graduate Medical Degrees or Diploma with one year experience.
Candidates will be required to pay Rs.500/- (non refundable) as application fee in the form of Bank Draft in favour of Finance Controller, U.P. RIMS & R, Saifai, payable at Bank of India, Saifai (Code No. 7281).
• Senior Resident: Rs. 15,600-39,100+Grade Pay Rs.6,600 and other allowances
• Junior Resident/Demonstrator: Rs. 15,600-39,100+Grade Pay Rs.5,400 and other allowances
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with their resume, DD, photocopies and original M.B.B.S./BDS & Post Graduate Medical Degrees/Diploma with one year experience, Registration Certificate & under Graduate teaching experience certificate during their M.D./M.S./MDS Course from the College authority on 21 January 2014 and there after on every working Tuesday till 29 April 2014 in the office of the Director, U.P. Rural Institute of Medical Science & Research, Saifai, Etawah (UP).