UPPSC BEO DV 2021 Admit Card Released @uppsc.up.nic.in, Block Education Officer 2019 Document Vertification to be held from 8 February
UPPSC BEO DV 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC BEO DV 2021 on its website. Check Document Verification Date, Admit Card Date and Other Details
UPPSC BEO DV 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has now released the UPPSC BEO DV 2021 Admit Card on its website. All such candidates who have qualified in the UPPSC BEO Mains 2021 can now download their call letters through the official website of UPPSC.i.e.uppsc.up.nic.in. The link for downloading admit cards are given below.
UPPSC BEO DV 2021 is scheduled to be held between 8 to 10 February 2021. The admit cards for the same will be uploaded at the official website from 4 February 2021 onwards. All successfully qualified candidates are advised to download their admit cards through the official website. All candidates are required to appear in the document verification round along with the documents.
Candidates appearing in the UPPSC BEO DV 2021 are required not to carry any unnecessary things during the document verification round. All candidates are required to follow all covid norms during the exam. Candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall only after thermal scanning and sanitizing their hands.
How and Where to Download UPPSC BEO DV 2021 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website.i.e.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the link reads 'Click here to download required documents and application form for document verification for BEO Exam 2019' flashing on the homepage.
- It will redirect you to a new window.
- Candidates are required to enter their Candidate's Registration No, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Captcha etc. on the login page.
- Download UPPSC BEO DV 2021 Admit Card and save it for future reference.
The UPPSC BEO 2019 Mains Result was announced on 1 February 2021 for the exam held on 6 December 2021 at various exam centres. In which, a total of 4182 candidates appeared out of which 309 candidates successfully qualified. Out of the total number of passed candidates, 70 candidates are female.