UPPSC Document Verification 2020 for RO/ARO Date Extended: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has extended the Document Verification round for the posts of Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer due to COVID-19 outbreak. All those candidates who have to appear for the DV round for these posts can check the short notification available on the official website of UPPSC-uppsc.up.nic.in.
According to the short notification released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), the commission has postponed the Document Verification for the Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer posts due to outbreak of COVID-19. It is noted that the Document Verification was earlier scheduled from 26 March to 23 April 2020 but it was postponed due to COVID-19 earlier.
Now Commission has said that it will conducted after the end of the lockdown. Candidates are advised to visit on the official website of UPPSC in a bid to be updated for the same. Candidates can check the short notification in this regard on the official website of UPPSC. You can check the same with the direct link given below.
How to Download UPPSC Document Verification 2020 for RO/ARO Date Extended
- Visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)-uppsc.nic.in.
- Go to the Information Bulletin Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link- NOTICE REGARDING SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI/SAHAYAK SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI ETC. (GEN./SPL./BACKLOG) EXAM-2017available on the home page.
- A new window will open where you will get the PDF of the short notification.
- You can download and save a copy for the future reference.
You May Read Also
Candidates are advised to check the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) for latest updates regarding the selection process for the Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer Posts. For further latest update regarding the various Government jobs Notification/Exam Dates/Schedule /Admit Card/Result etc, you can also check the www.jagranjosh.com.