UPPSC MO Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is looking to recruit candidates for the post of Medica Grade-II Level-2. The commission has a total of 2382 vacancies in different specialities. Doctors interested in this opportunity can apply online on the website of the commission i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in. It is to be noted that the last date of application will be 05 January 2023.
Before applying for the speciality, candidates are advised to go through the PDF in order to check the eligibility, selection process, salary and other details.
UPPSC MO Notification Download
UPPSC MO Online Application Link
Last Date of Application - 05 January 2023
UPPSC MO Vacancy Details
|Public Health Specialist||5|
UPPSC MO Salary
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC MO Recruitment 2022
- MBBS degree of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or an undergraduate medical degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019.’ and, Postgraduate Degree (3 years) in the concerned Specialty of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or a Post-Graduate Medical degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’, or
- Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) in the concerned Speciality of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India or a Post-Graduate medical diploma recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’ and with at least one year of experience in the concerned Speciality after registration of the diploma in the concerned Medical Council.
UPPSC MO Age Limit:
21 to 40 years
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the website of the UPPSC - uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on ‘Apply’.On clicking "Apply" Candidate Registration will be displayed
- Register yourself
- Thereafter 'Print Registration Slip' shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by Clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Pay the fee by clicking on "Click here to proceed for payment”
- Now, click on "Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)"
- Fill the asked details
- Upload duly scanned photo and signature
- After filling in all entries in the format, you may click “PREVIEW” to check if all entries and informations are correctly entered and then click "Submit" button to forward the same to the Commission
- UR /EWS/OBC - Exam Fee of Rs. 80/- + Online Processing Fee of Rs. 25/- = Rs. 105/-
- SC/ST - Exam Fee of Rs. 40/- + Online Processing Fee of Rs. 25/- - Rs. 65/-
- PWD - Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Servicemen - Rs/ 65/-