Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated candidates for the recruitment of following 176 posts of “Additional Private Secretary” (U.P.Secretariat). The candidates can apply in the prescribed proforma for Examination for filling up the above said post. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh.
• Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank: 09 January 2014.
• Last Date of Submitting Online Application: 13 January 2014.
• Last Date of Submission of all Documents to the Office: 22 January 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Additional Private Secretary
No.of Posts: 176 Posts
• The candidates must possess Bachelor's degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto;
• Must have a minimum speed of eighty words per minute and twenty five words per minute in Hindi shorthand and Hindi typewriting respectively.
• Must possess the knowledge of Computer in accordance with–
(a) the course prescribed for the certificate course in computing (CCC) conducted by DOEACC Society.
(b) the course conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or a course recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2013 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd
July, 1973 and not later than July 1, 1992.
Pay Scale is Rs.9,300 to 34,800/-plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/-Per Month. (Post Class–II, Non–Gazetted).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.