UPPSC RO ARO 2017 DV Admit Card: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released UPPSC RO ARO 2017 DV Admit Card on its website. Candidates who have qualified for the posts of Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer (RO/ ARO) Exam 2017 can check the schedule on the official website of UPPSC.i.e.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Earlier, the commission had conducted document verification round for UPPSC RO ARO 2017 Recruitment between 27 May to 6 June 2020. In which, some of the candidates were left for document verification. Now, the commission is conducting document verification round for all leftover candidate on 13 July 2020 at 10 AM at Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj.
All candidates are advised to follow COVID-19 guidelines while appearing for the Interview and It is mandatory for the candidates to wear a face mask and carry photocopies of documents and photographs.
On Reaching at Gate No. 2 of the commission, A handwash and a sanitizer will be provided to the candidates. Candidates will be allowed in the campus only after the thermal scanning. Candidates are advised to follow the guidelines given below to check UPPSC ARO RO Admit Card 2020.
- Go to the official website of UPPSC.i.e.uppsc.up.gov.in.
- Click on Candidate Segment available on the homepage.
- Then, Click on ‘Selected candidates download filled forms of Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Etc (General/Special Recruitment) Mains Exam 2017.
- Enter all essential details including roll number, name date of birth etc and click on submit button.
- Then, take a printout of the details and sign on each paper.
- Candidates will have to carry the printout along with the photographs on the day of document verification.
A total of 1146 vacancies will be filled up through this recruitment exam. The online application for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017 was started on 30 December 2017 and ended on 30 January 2018. Candidates can directly download their admit card by clicking on the above link.