UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019 on its official website. All those who were waiting for UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019 can download their admit card through the official website of UPSC.i.e.upsc.gov.in.
The commisison will conduct UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2019 on 8 September 2019 at various exam centres. The commission will recruit a total of 417 vacancies through this recruitment drive out of which 100 vacancies are for Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, 45 vacancies are for Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, 225 vacancies are for Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras, 32 vacancies are for Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course and 15 are for Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October 2020.
How to Download UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website.i.e.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019 flashing on the homepage.
- It will redirect to a new window and click on the click here link given under download e-admit card.
- Then, it will redirect to a new page, you are required to read all important instructions given on the page.
- Candidates can download UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019 by Roll Number or Registration ID.
- Enter all required cridentials and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout for future reference.
UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019 Download Link - activated
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Online Application Process was started on 12 June 2019 and closed on 8 July 2019. Candidates can download UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019 by clicking on the above link. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with Jagranjosh.com for more updates and gear up themselves with preparation.