UPSC Civil Service Interview 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the new interview dates for Civil Service 2020-21. As per the notice, the UPSC IAS Interview will be conducted from 02 August 2021 to 22 September 2021 in two sessions i.e in Forenoon at 9 AM and in Afternoon at 1 PM . The e-Summon Letters of Personality Tests (Interviews) of the candidates will be made available shortly, which may be downloaded from the Commission’s Website https://www.upsc.gov.in & https://www.upsconline.in. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test (Interview) intimated
to the candidates will ordinarily be entertained.
Earlier, IAS Interview which was scheduled from 26 April to 18 June 2021 has been postponed due to COVID - 19 situation.
UPSC IAS Interview Venue - Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069
UPSC IAS Interview Marks - The interview will be of 275 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks)
A total of 2046 candidates are qualified in UPSC IAS Mains Exam 2020.UPSC Civil Service Interview e-Summon Letters will be made available, once the new dates are available, on UPSC websites - https://www.upsc.gov.in & https://www.upsconline.in.
As per UPSC Earlier Notification, the commission had facilitate the students with:
- Considering the current COVID 19 pandemic situation, the Competent Authority has decided to reimburse the lowest ‘to’ and ‘fro’ air fare for traveling by Air India or any other private Airlines to the outstation candidates for attending interviews/ PT boards subject to the following condition:-
- Opt for cheapest flight ticket under economy class among the airlines operating in the concerned sector immediately after downloading the e-summon letter;
- Book the air tickets either directly from the Airlines (Booking counters, websites) or through the travel agents authorized by Deptt. of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance viz. Ashoka Tours & Travels, Balmer & Lawrie and IRCTC only;
- Air Tickets booked through Private travel agents viz. MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Goibibo, Ease My Trip etc. will not be reimbursed;
- The nearest airport will be determined on the basis of the address given by the candidates in their Detailed Application Forms (DAFs).
- Bring hard copies of Air Tickets (To & fro journeys) showing the details of air fare alongwith Boarding Pass (For onward journey only) for reimbursement;
- Second/ Sleeper class train fare (Mail Express) will be reimbursed if the candidate perform their journey by Rail irrespective of Class in accordance with para 132 of service rule.
UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam 2020 was held on 04 October and the result was declared on 23 October 2020. Shortlisted candidates were called for mains exam 08 January 2021 to 17 January 2021 and UPSC Civil Service Mains Result was declared on 23rd March 2021.