UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is all set to conduct the Combined Medical Service 2020 Exam on 22 October 2020. All such candidates who are going to appear in UPSC CMS 2020 Exam are advised to Download CMS 2020 Admit Card as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush on the official website. The Download Link for UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card can be accessed directly by clicking on the direct link given below.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 Downloading link will be activated till 22 October 2020. All candidates who are going to appear in UPSC CMS Prelims 2020 this year are advised to read all instructions carefully mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam and keep a copy of UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card for future reference. No admit card will be issued by the commission in any circumstances.
In case, any candidate faces difficulty while downloading the admit card, they may connect to the commission through email email@example.com (For Technical Problem), firstname.lastname@example.org (For Applicant Data Problem.
Combined Medical Service Exam will be conducted on 22 October 2020 in two shifts.i.e. Morning 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM for Paper 1 (General Medicine and Paediatrics) and Afternoon 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM for Paper 2 (Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine) for recruitment to the post of Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council and General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
How and Where to Download UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website.i.e.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card flashing on the homepage.
- It will redirect you to a new window.
- There will be two ways to download admit card - by registration number, roll number.
- Enter all your details such as roll number/registration number, date of birth, captcha code and click on submit button.
- The UPSC CMS 2020 Exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and save it for future reference.
UPSC CMS 2020 Exam Centres
The UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2020 will be held at various exam centres of India including Agartala, Imphal, Prayagraj, Ahmedabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Aial, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bareilly, Jorhat, Shilong, Bhopal, Kochi, Shimla, Chandigarh, Kohima, Srinagar, Chennai, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Cuttack, Lucknow, Tirupati, Dehradun, Madurai, Udaipur, Delhi, Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Dharwad, Nagpur, Dispur, Panaji (GOA), Gangtok, Patna, Hyderabad, Port Blair. Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be considered/ granted. Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance
UPSC CMS 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination shall be conducted in two parts. i.e. Part -1 and Part 2. The first part will consist Computer Based Exam and Second Part will be of Personality Test. The candidates will take the Computer-based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration. Those who will qualify in the second part will have to appear in the UPSC CMS 2020 Part 2 which will be of 100 Marks.
UPSC CMS 2020 Vacancy Details
A total of 559 vacancies will be recruited through Combined Medical Services Exam 2020 out of which 182 vacancies are of Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service, 300 are of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, 66 are of Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services, 4 are for General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council and 7 are for General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- Online Application Dates: 29 July 2020 to 18 August 2020
- Applications withdrew Dates- from 25 August to 31 August 2020
- Exam Date: 22 October 2020
- Admit Card: Expected in first/second week of Oct
- Vacancies: 559
Instructions for UPSC CMS 2020
Candidates appearing in UPSC CMS 2020 will have to follow the following instructions given by Union Public Service Commission during the exam.
- All candidates will have to cover their face with Mask, Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
- Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
- The candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of 'social distancing' as well as 'personal hygiene' inside the Exam Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
- No Electronic item is allowed inside the examination hall.
- Rough worksheets will be provided to the candidates on demand.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave Examination Lab till the expiry of the allotted time.
- No candidate shall be allowed to go to the toilet during the last 30 minutes of the exam.