UPSC Director Post 2015: Interview List
Union Public Service Commission declared interview list for recruitment to the post of Director 2015.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared interview list for recruitment to the post of Director in the Central Cattle Breeding Farm, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Ministry of Agricultures. General Central Service Group ‘A’.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Information from Official Notification:
- PS has been done on the basis of the Scrutiny Report generated by the Computer System as per the information filled in by the candidates in the online application form.
- Only the experience certificates uploaded by the shortlisted candidates and the particulars filled in by the candidates in the application have been scrutinised at this stage.
- Some candidates have not filled in the details of EQ (1) i.e., B.VSc. qualification, however, next higher qualification EQ(3) i.e., M.VSc has been filled up, such applications have been considered.
- As per EQ (4), 05 years experience as a Veterinary Surgeon in a Veterinary Clinic or Poly Clinic or Cattle Farm is required. However, since the designation of the Veterinary Surgeon is different in various states/organization, accordingly, experience as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Veterinary Officer, Livestock Development Officer etc. who are engaged in treatment/management of cattle in a Veterinary Clinic or Poly Clinic or Cattle Farm etc. has been considered as relevant/valid experience.
- Experience acquired as Part time/ hourly basis/ daily wages/ visiting /Guest faculty/ Apprentice/ trainee/ GET/ Consultant/ Honorary/ Self-employed and stipendiary has not been counted while counting experience. Experience on contract basis in the relevant field has been considered.
- Experience certificates are to be in prescribed proforma in terms of R(C&P)’s circular No.F.8/84/2010-R(C&P) dated 23.12.2010. However, wherever the applicants have not submitted experience certificates in prescribed proforma, their experience certificates have been considered on merit.