Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared interview list for recruitment to the post of Director in the Central Cattle Breeding Farm, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Ministry of Agricultures. General Central Service Group ‘A’.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Information from Official Notification:
- PS has been done on the basis of the Scrutiny Report generated by the Computer System as per the information filled in by the candidates in the online application form.
- Only the experience certificates uploaded by the shortlisted candidates and the particulars filled in by the candidates in the application have been scrutinised at this stage.
- Some candidates have not filled in the details of EQ (1) i.e., B.VSc. qualification, however, next higher qualification EQ(3) i.e., M.VSc has been filled up, such applications have been considered.
- As per EQ (4), 05 years experience as a Veterinary Surgeon in a Veterinary Clinic or Poly Clinic or Cattle Farm is required. However, since the designation of the Veterinary Surgeon is different in various states/organization, accordingly, experience as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Veterinary Officer, Livestock Development Officer etc. who are engaged in treatment/management of cattle in a Veterinary Clinic or Poly Clinic or Cattle Farm etc. has been considered as relevant/valid experience.
- Experience acquired as Part time/ hourly basis/ daily wages/ visiting /Guest faculty/ Apprentice/ trainee/ GET/ Consultant/ Honorary/ Self-employed and stipendiary has not been counted while counting experience. Experience on contract basis in the relevant field has been considered.
- Experience certificates are to be in prescribed proforma in terms of R(C&P)’s circular No.F.8/84/2010-R(C&P) dated 23.12.2010. However, wherever the applicants have not submitted experience certificates in prescribed proforma, their experience certificates have been considered on merit.