Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the Engineering Service Examination (ESE) Manis Result 2023 on its official website. The candidates who attempt the paper on June 25, 2023, can check the result from the official website upsc.gov.in or download the PDF from the direct link provided in this article.
The UPSC ESE Mains exam was conducted in two sessions on the same day for the students who have cleared the prelims examination. Paper 1 was conducted between 9 AM to 12 Noon and Paper 2 was conducted between 2 PM and 5 PM where both the papers consist of discipline-specific questions
UPSC ESE Mains Result 2023
UPSC announced the results of 1255 candidates that were selected for an interview, where 548 candidates were selected from Civil Engineering, 154 selected from Mechanical Engineering, 213 selected from Electrical Engineering, and 340 selected from Electronics and Telecom Engineering.
Number of Candidates Selected
Electronics and Telecom Engineering
As per the official notice the mark sheets of all candidates (Qualified & Not Qualified), will be uploaded on the Commission’s Website after the publication of the final result (after conducting the Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 30 days. The candidates can access the marks sheets after keying their Roll Numbers and date of birth
UPSC ESE Mains Result 2023: PDF
The candidates who attempted the paper on June 25, 2023, can download the UPSC ESE Mains Result 2023 PDF from the link given below
UPSC ESE Mains Result
UPSC ESE Mains Result 2023: DAF
The candidates who are declared successful have to fill out the DAF(Detailed Application Form) and submit the same online along with uploading the scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents in support of their eligibility, a claim for reservation which will be made available on the Commission’s Website https://upsconline.nic.in in due course. Important instructions regarding filling up of DAF and submitting the same online to the Commission will also be made available on the website. In the event of non-submission of DAF within the stipulated period, the candidature will be cancelled by the Commission. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Engineering Services Examination, 2023.
Steps to check UPSC ESE Mains Result 2023
The students can directly check the result from the commission website following the steps listed below:
Step 1: Visit the official website - upsc.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the “What’s New” Button
Step 3: Click on the news flashing “UPSC ESE Mains Result 2023”
Step 4: Find your roll number by pressing the “ctrl+” button on your computer
Step 5: Print the result for future reference
UPSC ESE 2023: Interview Tips
The candidates who found the roll number in the PDF can start preparing for the interview which will be conducted tentatively within the month of the release of the main result. The exact date for the same will be communicated to the selected candidates through E-Mail or message. Below we listed down some tips which a candidate should keep in mind while attending the interview:
- First impression is very important in an interview. So, the dress you are wearing should appear poised it's not required to wear blazers or a suit, but wear something that you feel at ease in. Dark pants and a light-coloured shirt will work for men and should convey professionalism. For women, a straightforward saree or churidar works.
- Respect the board members who are taking your interview. Never undervalue the board's members. They have a wealth of expertise and experience. Be careful when answering important questions.
- If you believe in yourself then it should look in your answer, be confident while answering the questions. Do not present any fake data in front of the board.
- You should have good communication skills so that you can be able to present good data in front of the board in less time and in an easy way. The interview will not last for more than 25 - 30 minutes.
- Your opinions ought to be neutral and well-rounded. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't express your opinion. You should ideally have no political or social biases. When you decide to take a position on an issue, be ready to justify your decision.
- Avoid staying up too late thinking about the interview as it can make you less efficient. Get enough rest the night before and try not to worry too much!