Juhi Rai (CSE-2016 Rank-155) is one of the few candidates who were able to crack the IAS exam in their very first attempt. She hails from a small district of kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh and has done her graduation in science. She has turned all odds in her favour by her perseverance and determination. She started her preparation just after completing her graduation and took political science and international relations as her optional.
She has scored exceptionally well in all the general studies papers as well as her essay and optional papers. Here, we have tried to deduce her strategy for all the IAS aspirants.
Here are some books that she has recommended for IAS aspirants to read:
• The LAXMIKANT for Indian Polity
• BIPIN CHANDRA Class 12 NCERT Modern India
• R S SHARMA Class 11 NCERT Ancient India
• India‘s struggle for independence
• Geography class 11 and class 12 NCERT
• G C Leong
• Class 11 and 12 NCERT on Macroeconomics
• Economic survey
• SHANKAR IAS Environment book
• NITIN SINGHANIA Art and Culture
IAS Toppers strategy has always helped the aspiring youth to purse career in civil services. One common advice given by all IAS toppers is to do current affairs modules and reading the Hindu religiously.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.