UPSC MO (GDMO) Result 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the result of Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) for 327 posts of Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer) posts on its official website, upsc.gov.in. The candidates who appeared for the GDMO vacancies can check their roll number in the list of qualified candidates available on the official of the Commission.
As per the UPSC MO Result 2019 Notice issued on 20 November 2019 on Commission’s website, a total of 984 candidates have been declared qualified provisionally to appear for the Interview round of the selection process.
The shortlisted candidates through UPSC GDMO Written Test Result 2019 should note that their candidature is provisional and is subject to satisfy/fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the advertisement issued for the recruitment, the UPSC MO Result Notice clarifies.
The Commission will release the marks of the candidates who have not been selected in the written recruitment test and the category wise Cut-Off marks within the 30 days from the date publication of the final result on its official website, UPSC GD MO Result 2019 Notice says.
Process to Check the Roll Number - UPSC MO (GDMO) Result 2019 Official Notice
- Visit the official website, www. upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link in “Written Result: 327 Posts of Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer), GNCTD” given in the What’s New section available on the Home Page.
- List of Roll Numbers of Candidates qualified for Main exam will appear in a pdf file.
- Press Ctrl+F to find your roll number.
- Save the copy of the PDF file for the future reference.
Alternatively, the candidates can also check the UPSC MO (GDMO) Result 2019 Roll Number of Qualified Candidates from the direct link given above.
Latest Government Jobs