Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited online applications for Recruitment to the posts of Agricultural Engineer, Senior Marketing Officer, Deputy Director, Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist, Investigator, Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer on Special Duty, Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence), Assistant Executive Engineer and Doctors. The candidates eligible for the posts may APPLY ONLINE through UPSC’s Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website at www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 17 July 2014.
• Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ORA website: 17 July 2014.
• Last Date for printing of submitted Online Application: 18 July 2014
1. Agricultural Engineer in Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation: 1 post
2. Senior Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats) in Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation: 1 post
3. Deputy Director of Flying Training in Directorate General of Civil Aviation: 2 posts
4. Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist in Directorate General of Health Services, Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO): 1 post
5. Investigator Grade-I in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh: 2 posts
6. Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer On Special Duty in Directorate General of Employment & Training, New Delhi: 1 post
7. Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence) in Indian Bureau of Mines: 2 posts
8. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics) in Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships: 5 posts
9. Doctor (GDO) Gr.II in Delhi Jal Board: 5 posts
• Agricultural Engineer: Degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering.
• Senior Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats): Master Degree in Chemistry/Agriculture Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Dairying OR Bachelor Degree in Oil Technology / Food Technology/ Chemical Technology / Dairy Technology OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other registered University/ Institute or equivalent.
• Deputy Director of Flying Training: 12TH with Physics and Mathematics as subjects and Current Commercial Pilot's License holder.
• Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist: MSc Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Organic Chemistry or Pharmacy.
• Investigator Grade-I: Post Graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics/Mathematics/Statistics/Commerce.
• Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer On Special Duty: Master degree in Social Welfare or Social Work or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Commerce or Education.
• Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence): Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Economics or Degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent.
• Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): Degree in Telecommunications/ Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communications Engineering.
• Doctor (GDO) Gr.II: MBBS degree.
Maximum Age limit (as on 17 July 2014)
• Agricultural Engineer: 30 years
• Senior Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats: 35 years
• Deputy Director of Flying Training: 50 years
• Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist: 35 years
• Investigator Grade-I: 30 years
• Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer On Special Duty: 33 years
• Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 40 years
• Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 35 years
• Doctor (GDO) Gr.II: 40 years
• Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
• SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 17 July 2014.
• Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
• After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application before 18 July 2014.
• Candidates need not to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents if called for interview.
UPSC IAS Prelims Result 2018 Announced, Check Your Roll Number Here
UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 34 Vice Principal & Other Posts
Alert: Online Application for UPSC NDA (II) 2018 Closing Today, 383 Posts in Army, Navy & Air Force
UPSC 65 Assistant Professor & Other Jobs: Online Application to Close Today