Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC), Lucknow invites applications for the Walk –in- Interview from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of the ‘IT Coordinator’ and ‘Media/ Advertisement Consultant’ purely on Temporary Basis till the continuation of the Project. The candidates eligible for the posts may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 21 November 2014 at 11.00 AM at UPSRTC, HQ, TehriKothi, Lucknow.
- Date & Time of Walk – in - Interview: 21November 2014 at 11.00 AM.
- Venue for Walk – in – Interview: UPSRTC, HQ, TehriKothi, Lucknow.
Details of Posts
- IT Coordinator: 01 (One).
- Media Consultant: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Post 1: Possess B. Tech. or M. Tech. in the Information Technology (IT)/ Computers or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant working experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 2: Possess Master’s Degree in Mass Communications or Degree/ Diploma in Journalism from recognized Institution with relevant experience preferred.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should not be exceeding 35 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Consolidated Salary Per Month:
- For Post 1 :Rs. 50,000/-.
- For Post 2 :Rs. 40,000/-
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 21 November 2014 at 11:00 AM with the application form in prescribed format along with the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photographs, one should affix on the application form at the time of Interview.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.