UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) on 23 May 2019 released Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019 on its official website, upsssc.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for 284 posts like Mandi Inspector, Junior Assistant, Market Supervisor Grade II & Account Clerk (Advertisement No. 05-Exam/2018), can download their admit card from the official website of the Commission.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Competitive Exam 2018 has been scheduled to be held on 30 May 2019 in two shifts of 10 AM to 12 PM and 3 PM to 5 PM at 15 exam centres decided by the Commission.
Earlier, the Commission, in a notice issued on 15 May 2019, announced the date for UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Competitive Exam 2018 along with the announcement related to Admit Card download from the official website.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. http://upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link "Download Admit Card of Mandi Parishad Exam 2019" given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can also download their UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019 from the direct link given above.