Uranium Corporation of India Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise invited applications for Chief Supdt.(Elect.), Addl. Controller of Purchase & Stores and Assistant Manager Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 June 2015.
Last Date of Application: 25 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Supdt. (Elect.)- 01 Post
- Addl. Controller of Purchase & Stores- 01 Post
- Assistant Manager- 01 Post
- Chief Supdt. (Elect.)- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with adequate computer knowledge from a University/recognized Institution. Minimum 12/09 years post qualification working experience preferably in mines/ mineral beneficiation/cement/chemical plants. VVVF Drives, D.C. speed controls through thyristor converters and PLC, control systems, H.T. & L.T. motors, switchgears, operation and maintenance of EHV upto 132 KV switchyards and sub-stations or similar fields.
- Addl. Controller of Purchase & Stores- Degree in any branch of Engineering with one year recognized Diploma in Materials Management OR Degree in any discipline with two years recognized PG Degree/Diploma in Materials Management OR MBA with specialization in Materials Management. Minimum 06 years of post qualification experience in Stores/Material Handling Department of a large concern.
- Assistant Manager- MBBS Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council with 02 years relevant experience in a reputed hospital. PG degree will be an added qualification.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to so as to reach on or before 25 June 2015.