Urban Development and Environment Department, Madhya Pradesh invited applications for Team Leader - Urban Planner, Municipal Finance Specialist, IT cum Monitoring and evaluation Specialist, Solid Waste Management Specialist, PPP /Urban Infrastructure Specialist, Social Development Specialist, Capacity Building /Institutional Strengthening Specialist, Monitoring and Change Management Specialist and Senior Research Associate Posts at SRPMC, CRPMC and UMC. The eligible candidates can apply to the Posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 April 2015.
Last Date of Application: 22 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Team Leader - Urban Planner- 12 Posts
- Municipal Finance Specialist- 12 Posts
- IT cum Monitoring and evaluation Specialist- 11 Posts
- Solid Waste Management Specialist- 11 Posts
- PPP /Urban Infrastructure Specialist- 12 Posts
- Social Development Specialist- 01 Post
- Capacity Building /Institutional Strengthening Specialist- 10 Posts
- Monitoring and Change Management Specialist- 01 Post
- Senior Research Associate- 02 Posts
- Team Leader - Urban Planner- Master’s Degree in Urban Planning/ M. Tech Degree in Urban Planning preferably with specialization in Urban Planning or Infrastructure Development
- Municipal Finance Specialist- Master’s Degree in Economics with specialisation in Public Finance or a Master’s Degree in Commerce or an M.B.A in Finance or a qualified Chartered Accountant with 3-5 yrs. experience
- IT cum Monitoring and evaluation Specialist- Master’s degree in Information Technology with experience in Development Communication, Knowledge Management or any related field from a recognized institution
- Solid Waste Management Specialist- Environmental Engineering degree with broad range of experience in municipal waste management with 5-7 years experience
- PPP /Urban Infrastructure Specialist- An Engineering Graduate with 5-7 years experience in formulating and implementing PPP projects for infrastructure development.
- Social Development Specialist- Master’s Degree in Sociology/Social work/ Psychology with specialization in community and organization development with 7 - 10 years of experience
- Capacity Building /Institutional Strengthening Specialist- Master’s Degree in Sociology/Social work/ Psychology with specialization in community development or an MBA specialization having specialization with 7-10 yrs experience in training and capacity building
- Monitoring and Change Management Specialist- Professional qualification with a master’s degree in social sciences/ MBA from a recognized university.
- Senior Research Associate- Master Degree in Economics/ Sociology/ Political Science/ Public Administration/ Master in Social Work/ Geography.
For more details, click on the link given below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Director, National Institute of Governance and Urban Management, Directorate of Urban Administration & Development, Palika Bhawan, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal- 462016 so as to reach on or before 22 April 2015.