Uttarakhand State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (USIDCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chief General Manager, General Manager, Project Manager, Senior Resident Engineer, Resident Engineer and Accounts Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 July 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 15 July 2014
Details of Post
- Chief General Manager (Planning & Monitoring): 1 Post
- General Manager (Civil): 1 Post
- General Manager (HR): 1 Post
- General Manager (PP): 1 Post
- Project Manager: 5 Posts
- Senior Resident Engineer: 4 Posts
- Resident Engineer: 8 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 1 Post
Total Number of posts: 22 posts
- Chief General Manager (Planning & Monitoring): Rs.37400-67000/- + GP Rs.10000/-
- General Manager: Rs.37400-67000/- + GP Rs.8900/-
- Project Manager: Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.7600/-
- Senior Resident Engineer: Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/-
- Resident Engineer & Accounts Officer: Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-
Candidate should be Graduate in Civil Engineering, MBA or PGDBA with HR, B.com with MBA (Finance) or B.com with PGDBA (Finance) or M.com with Appropriate post qualification experience.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 1 January 2014)
- Chief General Manager (Planning & Monitoring): 57 years.
- General Manager (Civil): 50 years
- General Manager (HR): 50 years
- General Manager (PP): 50 years
- Project Manager: 40 years
- Senior Resident Engineer: 40 years
- Resident Engineer: 40 years
- Accounts Officer: 40 years
General/OBC Candidates have to pay Bank Draft of Rs.400/- and Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of MD, USIDCL, payable at Dehradun.
Selection process will be done on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with Bank Draft and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the General Manager (HR), USIDCL, 3/3 Industrial Area, Patel Nagar Dehradun- 248001 on or before 15 July 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.