U.T. Administration Daman & Diu invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Hindi Translator the Official Language Department of the Administration of Daman & Diu. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Last date of receiving applications: Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Details of post
- Junior Hindi Translator: 02 Posts
- Master's decree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a main subject at degree level: OR
- Master's degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and examination with English as a main subject at degree level: OR
- Master's degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi English with Hindi English medium and English/Hindi as compulsory elective subject at degree level: OR
- Bachelor's degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as main/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a main/elective subject. Recognized Diploma/Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa OR
- Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in any Central 'State Govt. U.T. Administration Offices including Govt. of India Institutions.
Age Limit: 30 years
Rs.9300-34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200
Candidates will be shortlisted through a written test followed by the interview.
How to Apply
The candidates should submit applications giving full details and address it o the Office of the Assistant Director(OL), Rajbhasha Vibhag, Secretariat, Daman-396 220, within a period of 30 (Thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.