UT Mission Authority, Puducherry invited application for recruitment to the post of Block Resource Teachers/Cluster Resource Center Co-ordinators and Trained Graduate Teachers in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA)/Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan(RMSA) at Puducherry. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 February 2014
- Opening Date for Registration: 27 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 10 February 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Fee: 12 February 2014
Details of Posts
- Block Resource Teacher(Tamil): 01 Post
- Cluster Resource Center Co-ordinator (English): 08 Posts
- Block Resource Teacher(Maths): 04 Posts
- Block Resource Teacher/ Cluster Resource Center Co-ordinator (Social Science): 12 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher(English): 07 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Tamil) : 07 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Maths) : 07 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Science) : 07 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Social Science) : 07 Posts
Total Number of Post: 60 Posts
(a) Age Limit: Between 18 and 30 years as on closing date
(b) Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in the respective discipline and
- B.Ed., or B.T of any recognised University
- Should have passed Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE(CTET) /Government of Tamil Nadu(TNTET).
How to Apply
Download the application form from the link, https://www.py.gov.in, http://schooledn.puducherry.gov.in, which will be available from 27 January 2014 to 10 February 2014.
Duly filled in application in all respect must reach to the State Project Director, State Project Office, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan/Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Vth Floor, ‘B’ Block, Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Centenary Educational Complex, 100 Feet Road, Anna Nagar, Puducherry-605 005, along with attested copies of required certificates and documents stating eligibility of criteria of the candidates on or before 12 February 2014.