Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board has published recruitment notification for selection of talented staff for the post of Group-3 (Clerk-cum-Cashier), Group-2 (Junior Branch Manager), Group-1 (Senior Branch Manager) and Deputy General Manager posts in District Co-operative Banks of Uttarakhand State. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts from 23 February to 20 March 2019.
A total of 442 vacancies are available in various parts of Uttarkahand such as Dehradun, Haridwar, Naintal etc. Candidates, intending to apply for the post of Clerk-cum-Cashier/ Junior Branch Manager/ Senior Branch Manager should have graduation degree in any field. A Post Graduate Degree in any discipline or Graduate Degree with Economics/Commerce as one of the subject required for Deputy General Manager Post.
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank will conducting Online examination for the Common Recruitment Process for Group-3 (Clerk-cum-Cashier), Group-2 (Junior Branch Manager), Group-1 (Senior Branch Manager) and Deputy General Manager posts, tentatively in the month of March/April 2019.
Candidates should submit online application through website www.ukcoorperative.in and no other modes of application will be accepted. Applicants have to pay required fee via online mode.
Last Date of Application – 20 March 2019
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 442
- Clerk-cum-Cashier – 305 Posts
- Junior Branch Manager – 104 Posts
- Senior Branch Manager – 23 Posts
- Deputy General Manager – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk cum Cashier and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Clerk cum cashier/Junior Branch Manager, Senior Branch Manager: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government having six month certificate of computercertificate from the institute registered by the state or the central government.
- Deputy General Manager - A Post Graduate Degree in any discipline or Graduate Degree with Economics/Commerce as one of the subject from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government having one year diploma in computer from the institute duly registered by the state or the central government.
21 to 42 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Clerk cum Cashier and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of written exam followed by interview
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the post from 23 February to 20 March 2019.
- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 1000/- for all others