Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, has invited application for admission to its Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programmes in Engineering, Architecture, Management and Law departments, for the new academic session in 2014-15.
Departments offering many Undergraduate, Masters, Integrated and Diploma Programmes under it:
1. Engineering Courses (Uttaranchal Institute of Technology)
2. Law Courses (Law College Dehradun)
3. Management and Computer Application Courses (Uttaranchal Institute of Management)
4. Ph.D. Research Program/Doctoral Course Department
Note: The new undergraduate course added from 2014 session is: B. Arch., B. Pharm, B. Com (Hons.), and Diploma course - D. Pharm.
1. Undergraduate: Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant discipline from any of the recognised board of examination.
2. Postgraduate: Candidates should have passed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Both Online and Offline modes are applicable to fill and submit the Application form.
• Offline mode: Duly filled in Registration Form along with the required documents can be submitted in person or can also be sent through postal service at the University Admission Cell along with registration fee of Rs. 1200/- in cash/DD drawn in favour of Uttaranchal University, payable at Dehradun. Here’s the address:
“Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University
Arcadia Grant, PO-Chandanwari,
• Online mode: Apply here: http://uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in/admissions/payment/
For Brochure and Registration form, please visit: http://uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in/download/