Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota invited applications for the posts of Professor in Education, Director -Regional Centre, Controller of Examination, Deputy Registrar and Assistant Professor in Chemistry. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2015.
Last Date of Application: 30 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Professor in Education- 01 Post
- Director -Regional Centre- 01 Post
- Controller of Examination- 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar- 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Chemistry- 01 Post
- Professor in Education- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. Qualifications in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of ten publications as books and/or research / policy papers.
- Director -Regional Centre- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines.
- Controller of Examination- A Masters’ degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Deputy Registrar- A Masters’ degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Assistant Professor in Chemistry- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 30 June 2015.