Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 19 March 2014.Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank came into existence on 28 February 2013 through amalgamation of erstwhile Wainganga Krishna Gramin Bank, Solapur and Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Akola, Maharashtra State.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 4 March 2014
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 19 March 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Officer Scale-II (IT): 3 posts
2. Officer Scale-I: 115 posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 200 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 318
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
• Office Assistant: Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-I: Candidates who have valid score card with 95 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD and 98 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-IIIT: Candidates who have valid score card with 101 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD and 107 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500-25700
• Officer Scale-II: Rs.19400-28100
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300
• Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
• Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from Bank’s website: http://www.vkgb.co.in
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• The Application printout along with the required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
IBPS Calendar 2019 – 20 Released: Check Exam Dates for IBPS Clerk, PO, SO, RRB
SBI PO Exam 2019: Official Notification & Application Process to Begin Soon
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Posts @sbi.co.in
BOI Recruitment 2019, Apply for 13 for Office Assistant, Faculty Member and Attendant Post