Vigyan Prasar, Department of Science & Technology invited application for recruitment to the post of Chief Editor, Hindi Editor, Sub‐editor, Web Developer, Graphics Designer, Media Coordinator and Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 November 2013.Vigyan Prasar (VP) is an autonomous organisation under Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 11 November 2013
Details of Post
Name of Posts
- Chief Editor: 1 Post
- Hindi Editor: 1 Post
- Sub‐editor: 1 Post
- Web Developer: 1 Post
- Graphics Designer: 1 Post
- Media Coordinator: 1 Post
- Office Assistant: 1 Post
Total Number of posts: 7 Posts
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 50 years for Chief Editor and Hindi Editor.
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 40 years for Sub‐editor, Web Developer, Graphics Designer, Media Coordinator and Office Assistant.
- Chief Editor: Masters Degree in science or Journalism and / or Mass Communication from a recognised university.
- Hindi Editor: Masters degree in science from a recognised university and Diploma in Print Journalism or Photojournalism or Mass Communication from a recognised university / institute.
- Sub‐editor: Masters degree in science from a recognised university.
- Web Developer: Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science or MCA or M. Sc in Computer Science or DOEACC ‘B’ level or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Graphics Designer: Degree or diploma in Graphics designing and Bachelor degree from a recognised university with Knowledge of Flash Player, Animation software, Photoshop, Corel Draw, html, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and other software needed to run a portal on a day to day basis.
- Media Coordinator: Masters Degree in Journalism and / or Mass Communication from a recognised university and Bachelors Degree in Science or Environmental Sciences from a recognised university.
- Office Assistant: Bachelors Degree from a recognised university.
- Chief Editor: Rs. 70000/- per month
- Hindi Editor: Rs. 45000/- per month
- Sub‐editor: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Web Developer: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Graphics Designer: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Media Coordinator: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Office Assistant: Rs. 10000/- per month
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format and filled-in application may be sent to The Principal Investigator, Biotech communication cell, Vigyan Prasar, A-50 (NCMRWF Complex), Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA-201309.
- Candidate should superscribe envelope “Application for the post of ————- for Biotech communication cell”.