VNIT, Nagpur Notified Recruitment for the 01 Post of Senior Research Fellow of 2014
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Senior Researh Fellow to work on SERB funded researched project.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Senior Researh Fellow to work on SERB funded researched project. The post is purely temporary in nature. The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology in the country.
• Last Date for Submitting the Applications: 22 January 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of the Project: Removal of Chlorinated Herbicides from Dilute Aqueous Solution Using Biomass Ashes.
Name of the Post: “Senior Research Fellow”
No.of Posts: 01(One).
M.Tech./M. E.in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology.
Note: The post is purely temporary in nature but candidates with M.Tech/M. E will have an opportunity to register for Ph. D. in VNIT.
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- Per Month for first two years and Rs. 20,000/- Per Month (Third Year).
Duration of the Project
The duration of the project is three (03) year.
How to Apply
• Applications on plain paper with full bio-data should be sent to Dr Sachin Mandavgane, Associate Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, South Ambazari Road, VNIT, Nagpur 10. [e-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Application should reach on or before 22 January 2014. Advance copy of application should reach by Email.
• Short-listed candidates will be intimated by E-mail only.
• The students will have to attend the interview at their own cost.
• TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview or for joining the post.
• The details of post and other terms and conditions is available on institute website www.vnit.ac.in
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.