VPCI DU Jobs Notification: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI), DU invited applications for the post of Research Associate, Medical Officer (Senior Research Fellow), PFT Technician and Lab Technician. Eligible candidates can walk in for Skill Test-cum-Interview on 26 April 2019.
Walk-in-interview - 26 April 2019(Friday) at 11:00 AM onwards
VPCI DU Vacancy Details
- Research Associate - 12 Posts
- Medical Officer (Senior Research Fellow) – 1 Post
- PFT Technician - 1 Post
- Lab Technician - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for MO, Lab Technician and Other Posts
- Research Associate - Doctorate Degree in Medicine (M.D.) or Ph.D. in any field of Science with experience of Indoor Air Pollution and Lunq Health.
- Medical Officer (Senior Research Fellow) – MBBS with experience in Indoor Air Pollution and Lung Health
- PFT Technician - Degree in Science with two years' experience in PFT
- Lab Technician - Degree in Science with two years' significant research experience in Pollen, Mold etc
How to Apply for VPCI DU Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview at Paintal Memorial Auditorium, V.P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007 on 26 April 2019 (Friday) at 11:00 AM onwards