Walk in Interview for Post of Jr Research Fellows in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
Read to obtain significant information about the walk-in interview for recruitment of four Jr Research Fellows (on contractual basis) by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) announced recruitment to position of Jr Research Fellows (on contractual basis) to work in the project “Extraction and purification of marine bio-molecules and their derivatives for nutritional and industrial application” through walk in Interview. The project is funded by the MLR Technology Development (MLR-TD) under the Marine Living Resources Program (MLRP).
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies
- Junior Research Fellow: 4
- Fellowship: Rs 12000 per month + HRA
- Duration of the Project: 5 years
Important Date and Time
Date for the Walk-in-Interview: 23 January 2013 (from 9:30 am)
Qualification: Candidates who wish to apply should possess Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks in the discipline Biochemistry/Chemistry/Fishery Science (Post harvest Technology) or related fields with NET qualification.
Desirable: Aspirants must have experience in operations of modern analytical instruments like GC, HPLC, AAS etc.
Besides, candidates are required to have sufficient knowledge in Computer applications
Age limit: Male candidates should be less than 35 years of age while female candidates must not be more than 40 years of age as on 23 January 2013. Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is provided.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview held by the institute on the specified date and time at CIFT, Cochin.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to walk-in with resume affixed a recent passport size photograph on it and original certificates/testimonials to the venue of interview on the prescribed date.
- In addition, aspirants should carry one set of attested copies of certificates (birth certificate/Xth class certificate as a proof of age, education and experience for submission on the day of interview to the following address:
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
Matasyapuri P O
To seek further details, please visit official website of CIFT