Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) announced recruitment to position of Jr Research Fellows (on contractual basis) to work in the project “Extraction and purification of marine bio-molecules and their derivatives for nutritional and industrial application” through walk in Interview. The project is funded by the MLR Technology Development (MLR-TD) under the Marine Living Resources Program (MLRP).
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies
- Junior Research Fellow: 4
- Fellowship: Rs 12000 per month + HRA
- Duration of the Project: 5 years
Important Date and Time
Date for the Walk-in-Interview: 23 January 2013 (from 9:30 am)
Qualification: Candidates who wish to apply should possess Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks in the discipline Biochemistry/Chemistry/Fishery Science (Post harvest Technology) or related fields with NET qualification.
Desirable: Aspirants must have experience in operations of modern analytical instruments like GC, HPLC, AAS etc.
Besides, candidates are required to have sufficient knowledge in Computer applications
Age limit: Male candidates should be less than 35 years of age while female candidates must not be more than 40 years of age as on 23 January 2013. Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is provided.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview held by the institute on the specified date and time at CIFT, Cochin.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to walk-in with resume affixed a recent passport size photograph on it and original certificates/testimonials to the venue of interview on the prescribed date.
- In addition, aspirants should carry one set of attested copies of certificates (birth certificate/Xth class certificate as a proof of age, education and experience for submission on the day of interview to the following address:
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
Matasyapuri P O
To seek further details, please visit official website of CIFT