WAPCOS Limited Notified Recruitment for Engineer Trainees 2014
Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineer Trainees in Civil & Electrical disciplines.
Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineer Trainees in Civil & Electrical disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of release of the advertisement. WAPCOS was incorporated on 26 June 1969. It is a premier consultancy organisation and public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Water Resources of the Government of India. The company provides consultancy services in the fields of water resources, power and infrastructure.
- Opening Date of Application Form: 10 June 2014
- Closing Date of Application Form: within 21 days from the date of release of the advertisement
Name of the Post: Engineer Trainee
Name of the Disciplines:
- Civil: 30
- Electrical: 10
Total no. of Posts: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500 (IDA), HRA, IDA plus perks up to Rs.5000/-
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- Candidate should not have crossed the age of 27 years as on 1 July 2014.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be given as per Government rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Chief (Pers), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122 015, Haryana within 21 days from the date of release of the advertisement.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the post applied for.