West Bengal Public Service Commission, Kolkata announced results of the West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination, 2011 for recruitment to various Group ‘C’ Services & Posts. The list carries names and roll no’s of 415 candidates recommended for appointment to 7 different services & posts. The details are as follows:
1. Joint Block Development Officer under Panchayats & Rural Development Department (RD Wing), Joint Administrative Building, 8th floor, Block-87, HC-7, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 106.
Name and Roll No. of 22 candidates
2. West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service under Department of Women and Child Development & Social Welfare,
North Block, 10th Floor, BikashBhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091.
Name and Roll No. of 92 candidates
3. West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-IunderLand & Land Reforms Department, "NABANNA",
325, Sarat Chatterjee Street, Mandirtala, Howrah - 711 102.
Name and Roll No. of 258 candidates
4. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer under Finance (Revenue) Department, "NABANNA", 325, Sarat Chatterjee Street, Mandirtala, Howrah - 711 102.
Name and Roll No. of 52 candidates
5. Chief Controllerunder Department of Correctional Administration, Govt. of W.B. "NABANNA", 325, Sarat Chatterjee Street, Mandirtala, Howrah - 711 102.
Name and Roll No. of8 candidates
6. Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation) under Irrigation & Waterways Department, JalasampadBhawan, 3rd floor,Western Block, Bidhan Nagar, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091.
Name and Roll No. of 3 candidates
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for 32 Sub-Divisional Information and Cultural Officer Posts
WBPSC Works Accountant Recruitment Exam 2018 Notification Out; Apply by 09 Aug
WBPSC Recruitment 2018, 598 Vacancies Notified for Lecturer Post
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for 66 Motor Vehicles Inspector Posts, Last Day Today