WB Health Provisional Result 2021: West Bengal Health Department has released the list of eligible candidates for the various posts including Account Manager, Lab Technician and other under NHM recruitment on its official website. All such candidates who have applied for the Account Manager, Lab Technician and other posts can check their result available on the official website of WB Health - wbhealth.gov.in.
West Bengal Health Department has uploaded the list of shortlisted candidates under NHM recruitment for the posts including Account Manager, Lab Technician and other on its official website. Candidates qualified for the NHM Recruitment will have to appear for the further round under the selection process for these posts.
West Bengal Health Department has also released the details schedule for the Interview/written Examination/Computer Test/Document Verification/Counselling/Merit Calculation etc for various posts under NHM recruitment.
West Bengal Health Department will conduct the Interview/written Examination/Computer Test/Document Verification/Counselling/Merit Calculation etc for these various posts from 18 to 20 February 2021. All such candidates qualified for the NHM recruitment 2021 for various round of selection process will have to bring all the original documents including photo copy as mentioned in the notification.
You can check the details list of selected candidates and schedule available on the official website. You can check the same also with the direct link given below.
How to Download: WB Health Provisional Result 2021 for Various Posts under NHM
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Health Department i.e. wbhealth.gov.in/pages/career
- Go to the Recruitment Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link List "List of Selected Candidates for Interview/ Written Examination/ Computer Test/ Document Verification/ Counseling/ Merit Calculation Etc. for Various Post" given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will get the PDF of the desired Result.
- Candidates should take print out of the result and save a copy for future reference.