WB Judicial Admit Card 2023: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the Judicial Service Prelims Admit Card on its official website. The Commission will be conducting the West Bengal Judicial Service Prelims Examination on 26 March 2023 across the state. All those candidates who have applied successfully for the West Bengal Judicial Service exam can download their Admit Card from the official website of WBPSC-wbpsc.gov.in.
WB Judicial 2023 Admit Card Link
However you can download the WB Judicial Admit Card 2023 Update notice from the link given below.
Candidates applied successfully for the above exam can download their Admit Card after providing their login credentials to the link on the official website.
Earlier West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) had published notification for the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2022 under Pay Scale Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- (Pre-revised).
WB Judicial Service Admit Card 2023:Overview
|Post||West Bengal Judicial Service|
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Exam Date||26 March 2023|
|Exam shift||12.00 Noon to 2.30 P.M.|
You can download the WB Judicial Admit Card 2023 Update notice from the official website after following the steps given below.
How to download WB Judicial Admit Card 2023?
- Visit to the official website of WBPSC i.e. pscwbapplication.in.
- Go to the WHAT'S NEW Section available on the home page.
- Click on “ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING WEST BENGAL JUDICIAL SERVICE (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2022 [ADVT. NO. 19/2022] given on the home page.
- The PDF of WB Judicial Admit Card 2023 Update will appear on your screen.
- Take a print out of the WB Judicial Admit Card 2023 Update and save the same for future use.
WB Judicial Exam Date 2023
According to the short notice released, the West Bengal Judicial Service Prelims Examination will be conducted on 26 March 2023 from 12.00 Noon to 2.30 P.M. Exam will be conducted at different venues in Kolkata and Darjeeling centers across the state.