It is very important for students to know about the total number of seats in different courses of various government colleges, private self-financed institutes and universities departments that are taking part in WBJEE 2018 counselling. Before starting the actual e-counselling, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is providing the facility to students to check the seat matrix.
Through WBJEE 2018, students can take admission in 10 government colleges, 93 private self-financed institutions and 10 State Universities / Universities Departments. To know more about the institutes, click here.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is offering more than 40 branches/streams in which students can complete their engineering degree. To know more about the courses offered through WBJEE 2018, click here
To know the number of seats in different courses, students can follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the official website i.e., wbjeeb.nic.in.
2. Click on the link “Seat Matrix”.
3. Thereafter, click on the third link “Institute Wise, Branch wise Seat Information”.
4. On the next page, you will have to select the institute type among Government Engineering & Technology Colleges, Private Self Financing Institutions and State Universities/Universities Departments. Suppose you have selected Government Engineering & Technology Colleges from the drop down list, then in the next option you will get the name of 10 colleges out of which you have to select one college as required.
5. After selecting the desired institute type and name of the institute, you will get the total number of seats in that particular institute for all categories.
Click here to download the PDF consisting of number of seats in different courses of all colleges.