WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 for 328 Operator / Technician & Other Posts Notification: The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has invited applications for the post of Operator / Technician & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 November 2018.
Among other posts in WBPDCL Recruitment 2018, Operation and Maintenance Supervisor is another important vacancy which has been notified in the recruitment notification. The toal number of vacancy for this position is 20 and to apply for this position, the candidates need to be full time diploma holder in the respective trade of engineering.
To apply for WBPDCL Recruitment 2018, all eligbile and interested candidates visit to the official website of the organisation, i.e. http://wbpdclonline.com/wbpdcl/ and as per the application procedure given in the official notification.
Last Date of Application: 16 November 2018
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Operation & Maintenance Supervisor – Probationer: 20 Posts
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Probationer*: 06 Posts
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Survey) – Probationer: 03 Posts
- Chemist – Probationer: 18 Posts
- Junior Personal Assistant*: 10 Posts
- Office Executive: 25 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 06 Posts
- Radiographer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Security): 15 Posts
- Operator / Technician – Probationer: 200 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (High School): 17 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Primary School): 04 Posts
- Draughtsman: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Operator / Technician & Other Posts Job
Candidates can visit the official site of WBPDCL for details on educational qualification.
How to Apply for the WBPDCL Operator / Technician & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of WBPDCL, www.wbpdcl.co.in and apply for the post on or before 16 November 2018.